PE Universe™ Video Promotion - Ends May 31st, 2012!
Generate excitement in your classroom, share ideas with other teachers, and earn money for your PE program by creating fun PE activity videos! Upload your videos to PE Universe™ and earn up to $250 in Gopher eCards. Accumulate $10 for each video (up to 25 videos), totaling $250 that you can spend on Gopher equipment to improve and/or grow your PE program!
The Fine Print (Rules & Guidelines)
· You must have or create a member profile on www.peuniverse.com to qualify.
· Upload a physical education activity video on the website by Thursday, May 31, 2012.
· Your physical education activity must be recorded as a video and be approximately 1-3 minutes in length.
· The video must clearly demonstrate your physical education activity and contain either voice instruction or embedded written instruction.
· The activity must meet at least one of the six NASPE standards, found on the Video Upload page.
· Use a video recorder to capture your PE activity. The video can then be downloaded to a computer to perform any optional editing. Don't have a video recorder? Borrow one from a friend or from your school's AV department, or use the video recorder on your phone.
· When complete, upload your video submission to www.peuniverse.com. Submissions must be received by 6:00pm CST on Thursday, May 31, 2012.
· Members who have submitted a video that meets the above criteria will accrue $10 to their eGift Card balance.
· Each PE Universe member can upload up to 25 qualifying videos and can accumulate a maximum of $250 to their eGift Card balance.
· By default, eGift Cards will be issued to qualifying members for their full balance, within five (5) days after the promotion ends (May 31, 2012). Upon request and at anytime within the promotion period, eGift Cards can be issued to qualifying members for their full eGift Card balance. Please allow three (3) business days to process requests. Requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· eGift Cards can be applied to Gopher purchases online, by phone, by mail, or by fax.
Important Promotion Rules:
· Qualifying submissions must only originate from schools, public or private, teaching between the grades K-12. All other enterprises are not eligible for this promotion.
· All entrants must be authorized by their school to act on their school's behalf for purposes of this promotion.
· All entries must be submitted by Thursday, May 31, 2012 to be eligible.
· All entrants and winners agree to let Gopher Sport use their video submission for promotional purposes.
· Unfortunately, PEuniverse.com cannot be responsible for lost or delayed entries.
· Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted.
· If taxes or the like are due to any governmental body on this prize value, those taxes or fees are the responsibility of the prize winners.
· No purchase necessary to enter.
· No discounts or other promotions can be applied to your prize value, and prize values are not redeemable for cash.
· Any disputes shall be resolved exclusively by mediation or arbitration in the state of Minnesota.
· All prizes will be awarded to the qualifying members.